I am Rahul Bhatia
Travel Enthusiast, Blogger, Freelancer
· After graduating in Electrical Engineering from the Delhi College of Engineering, I donned the naval uniform and sailed on the high seas on India’s first aircraft carrier (INS Vikrant)
· Served India for 20 years and stepped into the exciting world of telecom, where I worked for the next 14 years in Israeli and Swedish telecom majors
· I started blogging in 2011 to share my love of “all things travel”- cultures, people, and history laced monuments and of course food. I love to write stories and poetry too.
· Am an avid reader and enjoy long treks, Yoga, Cooking, and Baking, besides meeting new people
· My travels have taken me to 49 countries (& counting…)