The god’s most interesting creation is a human being with a sharp mind. How it works is pretty much a mystery still to be unraveled. The human beings differ from each other so widely that it is difficult to expostulate why one behaves in a particular manner. We all encounter different types of humans in course of our interactions. Just like the five fingers in a hand are different so are all the human beings. Based on my observations I categorize them as follows:
- Pushy/ Leaders: These are more outgoing and thrust their views on others. Those who do it rationally become good leaders and generally ‘walk the talk’.
- Silent/ Observers: In this category fall the other extreme who prefer to be silent and observe more before acting
- Fair weather cocks- One has to be wary of these types as they have tremendous mood swings and keep switching their loyalties in opportunistic manner. They rarely have a locus standi and flutter in the direction in which the wind blows!
- Crabs: These exist in multitudes today. They like to bring down those aspiring to move higher. If they are unable to stop them, they ‘piggy ride’ to climb along with them
- Appeasers- Such type of people spend their life time to keep others happy without really understanding where their own happiness lies. They are like court jesters to keep the king in high spirits
- Indifferent-They are only interested in promoting their own views and are unbothered of others views or concerns
- Sly-These people have a fox like cunning and pounce when the opportunity arise. Rest of the time they prefer to be dormant
- Snakes-A very dangerous kind! They like to enjoy all the goodies and one false move and they sting with venom.
- Thinker/ Owl- Such people are passionate about their pursuit and stay focused, work assiduously.
- Beasts of burden- They are the ones who are exploited by intelligentsia. They have generally low levels of intelligence and are at the receiving end
- Tortoise-Always at peace with themselves. They stick out their neck; assess the situation before making next move. If the situation is unfavorable they withdraw into their shell.
- Elephant- Unconcerned with what others think and remain unruffled. They hear more and talk less. They rarely get angry but create havoc when they do so
I am sure there would be some more types which could be added to this list and readers may enlighten me regarding them. They are so similar with the animal kingdom that some of the traits exhibited too are similar. Life becomes much easier if we know before hand the kind of person we are dealing with!
PS: Image Kind courtesy Google